We are always looking for an experienced project manager with hands-on experience working in the field managing teams. Knowledge of costs and limitations, estimating, construction methodology and the right tools to perform each job required. Safety certification an asset
Must have a professional manner when communicating with supervisors, employees, and new and established customers. Responsibilities include preconstruction schedule development and forecasting, project managing each job from start to finish, written and verbal communication between stakeholders, owners, design teams, sub-trades and engineers and must be able to promptly resolve changes as required on each project in a professional manner.
The ability to keep to project budgets while seeking new opportunities to improve efficiency and maintain positive operating cash flows throughout the project lifecycle. Must have experience estimating and ordering materials and ensuring production deadlines are met while ensuring that the budget and expected profits for each project are achieved. Familiarity with legal terminology on tender contracts is essential. Understanding methodology for designing work schedules various trades and on-time project completion.
Please include information about previous work sites, including the budgets and timelines. Please include a list of what makes you the right candidate. Examples of construction methodology, budgeting and scheduling an asset.
- Analyze, estimate and manage commercial and residential construction projects
- Review and assist in contract negotiations
- On-site inspecting of projects to monitor progress and compliance with project standards
- Create, update and enforce project schedules
- Manage project costs and change orders
- Manage submittals and other necessary project documents
- Experience forecasting budgets, schedules and preconstruction planning
- Meet with Owners and Design Professionals on a regular basis to discuss the status of projects, determine client satisfaction and take immediate action to respond to problems and concerns
- Manage the project closeout process
- Assist with onsite construction and ability to complete work
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.